Aims & Scope
The Arab Economic and Business Journal (AEBJ) aims to advance and enable dissemination of high impact research in management theory and practice related to business, non-for profit organizations, as well as public administration. The journal encourages interdisciplinary research as well as interpretative and critical studies in related fields, such as business, economics, political science, gender studies, psychology, and sociology. AEBJ welcomes research that is theoretical and empirical, and the journal encourages authors also to utilize and draw on works not published in English to provide space and give voice to other cultural contexts and to the Global South.
- Management Studies (all functions of business and cross cultural studies)
- Leadership Studies (Leadership and governance)
- Organization Studies (Behavior, culture, organizational aesthetics, cross cultural studies)
- Policy studies for businesses (legislative frameworks, government policy and regulation)
- Finance, Banking and Financial Economics